Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Debate for Age

It is very weired why I could not stop thinking about the episode, wanted to discuss it with everybody, know every body's opinions. Each time the topic came up I was alert and enjoyed it... this was something weired, me behaving like a teenager....

Am I going back to my teens? was the question in my mind... the ability of judging the right and the wrong was dying...a constant debate of right and wrong, a constant debate of age and no age... a constant debate of generations.... a constant debate of To be or Not To be was on.... the debate carried on..... the mind kept denying and the heart kept convincing the thought...

The thought of it getting over soon with time and the life would get back to normal after the evening was on... but who knew what would happen, as the debate was on on the other side too.... but I loved the Debate for Age.

No comments:

Post a Comment