Friday, January 15, 2010

Speech By A Prisoner

"People have been running after me for a long time, for what is a big question which I am also not able to understand but they have been running.

Today when I stopped they caught me and have put in front of this camera to address the nation, for what.. is another question... why have they caught me is another question...

I have been running, but always in front and been chased.. everybody runs, some run up hill and some run down hill.... I have always run Up Hill so the people along with me have always run Up Hill and risen higher and higher...still I don't understand why today I have been caught.

Now that I have been caught doesn't mean I will stop running, because I will be still followed now by Press and Media to know what next is happening in my life..... so see you again and yes Catch Me if You Can."

No comments:

Post a Comment