Thursday, December 4, 2008

Search for The Unknown.

The forest was so dense and the silence of the surroundings was broken by the singing of the cricket ( Not a very pleasant sound to the ear). The trail was covered with dry yellow/brownish leaves, partially wet maybe with the moisture content in the air.

The darkness of the forest was making me feel really scared, the first thought that came was why did I ever think of getting into the forest, and while I was thinking this the most important question came in my mind that is What was it that I was Searching for that led me into such a Forest ?

I was sure that it was something I was Searching for, but what was it that I was Searching? Was the Blue City? or the Place with the Fountain ? or The place where that funny plane with a weird seating had taken me? or Was it the place where I was riding on the Horse with a Sword in my Hand ?

Deeper I got into the forest, uncertainties of what next and where next kept increasing, one thing was sure that there was no going back as it would let the Ghost haunt me more, yes it was the Ghost that made me run into the forest.

Now I am deep into the Forest, in an unknown place in Search for the Unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment